Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Wonder Workshop, our mission is to empower teachers to transform STEM instruction so that ALL students can succeed by learning computer science literacy. We partner with working closely with their teachers and leadership teams to support educators with improving STEM instructional practice so once students can learn the literacy of coding they can apply it to cross curricular learning experiences.
This will be an exciting role that requires you to work with district and school leaders across the country to plan effective implementations and transform instructional practice in every classroom. You can navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. At the same time, you command attention and deliver effective consulting support and professional development in online formats.
If you were the most impactful teacher at your school and loved STEM coaching and working with other educators, then this will be a great fit.
- Perform customer success functions and lead renewal efforts in districts and schools across the country.
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan and support effective implementations making sure the customers understand the complete capabilities of Wonder Workshops education platform (hardware, software, content, and professional development).
- Deliver online webinar trainings and lead onsite professional development workshops to help customers successfully deploy Wonder Workshop STEM solutions.
- Advise customers new or additional Wonder Workshop solutions available to them and provide follow on proposals and purchase order quotations in order to meet company quarterly sales objectives.
- Assist Class Connect trial customers in getting started to help drive conversion to paid subcriptions.
- Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- 2+ years leadership experience in a school or district wide STEM/Media Specialist role
- 5+ years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter!
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Submit an application addressed to email@example.com and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States, though a Central time zone location is a plus.
Wonder Workshop is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Visit us at www.makewonder.com