We are excited to announce that our Class Connect platform is bigger and better than ever.
So big, we’re renaming it.
Introducing Make Wonder, your comprehensive solution for teaching coding and robotics in grades K-8. Make Wonder makes it easier than ever to jump into teaching STEM and coding, even if you have limited experience. And Make Wonder makes learning to code more engaging than ever for all students, as they move toward coding literacy while collaborating, thinking critically, and tapping into their own creativity.
(Read on to learn about our new free version too).
This year, Make Wonder will include the following new features:
- Coding Pathways lessons for grades 1-3 (levels A-C of code.org standards
- Additional Read Aloud Support in Blockly to make it accessible to all
Features still included:
- A virtual robot enabling a software-only coding & robotics solution
- Coding Pathways for grades 3-5 (levels D-F of code.org)
- Individual Account Creation and Progress Tracking
- 72 Digital Challenge Cards
- 60 Math (Coding) Activities
- Participation in the Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Online Professional Development Course
- Access to our Premium Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- + More!
Also new for this year, a TOTALLY FREE, NO-EXPIRATION-DATE “MAKE WONDER BASIC” SUBSCRIPTION OPTION that enables all teachers to create individual student accounts and track student progress through the Blockly Puzzles.
While we are in the process of transitioning the name, all of these features are already available. It will take a few weeks to finalize the transition, but know that Class Connect subscriptions will automatically become Make Wonder subscriptions, and all of the features are included going forward.
This is your year to Make Wonder.