The Wonder Workshop Outreach Team will be at several regional conferences in the next two months. Take a look at our schedule through the end of the year and sign up for some of our workshops. If you might be at any of the following events, please stop by and meet our team:
NOV 4-7: SETDA Leadership Summit in Arlington, Virginia
NOV 7-9: Schools of the Future in Honolulu, Hawaii
NOV 12-13: Future Ready Schools in Portland, Oregon
NOV 16-20: NYSCATE in Rochester, New York
- Register for our workshop, SAT01- Workshop for $195 (*includes a Dash robot!) on Saturday, November 17th. Sign up HERENOV 26-28: Christa McAuliffe Transforming Teaching & Technology Conference in Manchester, New Hampshire
NOV 26-28: Christa McAuliffe Transforming Teaching & Technology Conference in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Register by 11/1 for our PreC09-A ~ Bring Wonder to Your Classroom with Dash, Dot, & Cue, which will be held on Monday, November 26th. Sign up HERE by 11/1.
NOV 29-30: Future Ready Schools in Ashburn, Virginia
DEC 2-4 VSTE in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Come meet last year’s Wonder League Robotics Competition ages 6-8 grand prize winners, Husky Power! Register for our workshop, Bring Wonder to Elementary Kids with Dash and Dot on Saturday, December 1st. Sign up HERE.
Remember, you can always see where we’ll be by checking out our events calendar on our site’s professional development page:
Our Outreach Team
This next month, Wonder Workshop’s Outreach Team will be attending several upcoming state conferences, and they’d love to meet you! BRYAN MILLER (@EdTechNerd), a former kindergarten teacher and Tech Director, leads the Wonder Workshop team as the Director of Strategic Outreach in Education. Also on the Outreach Team are KATRINA KEENE(@DrKatrinaKeene), a former elementary teacher and Director of Technology, and JEFF MAO (@jmao121), a former math teacher and Learning Technology Policy Director for the Maine Department of Education. All former educators, the members of our Outreach Team work with teachers and districts around the country to help design and support implementation plans for coding and robotics. As knowledgeable thought leaders, they often are invited to speak on panels and give presentations at conferences and events as well. Plus, you can find these “edcelebs” on Twitter!
In the NEW YEAR 2019
Also note that in the New Year, we will have booths at:
- BETT in London, England (1/23-1/26)
- FETC in Orlando, Florida (1/27-1/30)
- TCEA in San Antonio, Texas (2/4-2/8)
- CUE in Palm Springs, CA (3/14-3/16)
- ISTE in Philadelphia, PA (6/23-6/27)
- plus many more regional events
Come meet our team during the next few months and spend some quality hands-on time with Dash, Dot, and Cue!