Wonder Workshop™: Limited Product Warranty & Return Policy
Wonder Workshop™ offers comprehensive product coverage for your robots and accessories.
- For Thirty (30) days after the date of order shipment by Wonder Workshop, we will offer a refund or exchange based on our returns policy.
- For One (1) year after purchasing a Wonder Workshop product from our website, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
30-Day Return Policy of Physical Product
If you are not satisfied with your robot or accessory within 30-days from the date of purchase, you may return it after obtaining a return material authorization (“RMA”). The RMA may be obtained by going to our website customer support section (www.makewonder.com/support/) or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Product must be received by Wonder Workshop within 10 days after issuance of the RMA. You are responsible to prepay all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit.
- If the Product is returned unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the Product, we will exchange it or offer a full 100% refund of the product price paid.
- If the product was opened, used and repackaged for a return, during the 30-day period following the date of shipment by Wonder Workshop, then an open box fee (which includes restocking and handling fee) will be assessed at 10% of the order value.
- If you return Product (a) without a RMA from Wonder Workshop, (b) beyond the 30-day returns period, or (c) without proper packaging, Wonder Workshop retains the right to refuse the refund.
- Please allow a minimum of 4-weeks for Wonder Workshop to credit the account used to make the original purchase. Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- The RMA number must be included with the returned Product.
1-Year Limited Warranty: Physical Product
Wonder Workshop warrants the robots and accessories, against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1-year from the date of online purchase (“Warranty Period”). Under this Limited Warranty, if a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by Wonder Workshop within the Warranty Period, Wonder Workshop, at our discretion we will (1) repair the Product at no charge, or (2) exchange the Product for new Product, or exchange the Product for a refurbished Product as long as the replacement meets the original product specification. A replacement Product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Product or 1-year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from (1) accident, abuse, misapplication, or any unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly; (2) improper operation or maintenance, usage not in accordance with product instructions or connection to improper voltage supply; (3) lost parts that were originally supplied with the hardware product; (4) normal wear and tear.
This limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement of or reimbursement for any electronic device or personal property that is not a Wonder Workshop product.
Please note that, in the European Union, any warranty period less than two years shall be increased to two (2) years.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this warranty is nontransferable and is limited to the original purchaser and the country in which the product was purchased.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL PLAY-I BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, INJURY TO PROPERTY, AND/OR LOSS OF GOODWILL. SOME STATES/COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO
Instructions to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Wonder Workshop. We recommend a shipment method that allows you to track your shipment. In accordance with applicable law, Wonder Workshop may require that you furnish proof of online purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Wonder Workshop will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, visit the Wonder Workshop website at help.makewonder.com/